KindCraft's 5th Annual No Sew Fleece Blanket event
Time & Location
About The Event
The Brayden Garrett Burn Foundation, is a non-profit 501(c)(3) whose mission is to provide a variety of services to individuals and families who have been affected by life altering traumatic burn injuries. Our blanket donations will go towards their "Project Warrior" program which provides a warrior his or her fleece blanket armor while they are in the hospital.
At our event, we will hear Brayden Garrett's story, learn more about this foundation, and will have time to work on our no sew fleece blanket. This is a FREE event, but you must supply your own fleece.
You will need:
- Fabric scissors (regular scissors will NOT work and will be very frustrating for kids
- TWO pieces of coordinating fleece. Amount of fleece is dependent on the size you'd like to make.
- Infant size blanket (TWO PIECES of coordinating fleece each 1 yard)
- Child size blanket (TWO PIECES of coordinating fleece each 1.5 yards)
- Teen/adult size blanket (TWO pieces of coordinating fleece each 2 yards)
If you cannot attend the event, but would like to make blankets on your own OR throw your own KindCraft blanket party, please complete this form. KindCraft will provide you with directions (digital copy), a powerpoint with directions you can share at your party, a list of suggested donation locations, KindCraft tags/string for kids to sign and attach to their blankets, and a 4 by 4 inch square cardboard template you will need.
We are in need of event supply donations. Please visit our Supplies Needed page.
Speical thank you to our event sponsor, Grace Thru Faith.